Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back to School!

(a picture to brighten your morning!)

Yep. It's back to school for me! I couldn't be happier. I wish that January 19th was already here! I have decided to go back for a few reasons:
  1. I am 3 classes away from applying to a nursing program! It seems like if I don't, it would just be wasted time...and that would stink!
  2. I am all about natural childbirth. I know that it can be so challenging to do that in the hospital setting, and I'd love to be of assistance to women who want to do that & be supportive...as well as others who don't :) Having a child is so incredible, and I just want to be there for those special moments.
  3. Adam already has his degree and I want to have mine too. I really want to set an example for Ellie. I think that would be really encouraging to know that her parents both did what they hope she will do too :)
  4. I just want to! I think it would be a huge accomplishment!

So, there you have it. Starting January 19th, I will be a part-time student, part-time babysitter, part-time catering server, & full time momma! Busy life here I come!!!....but I couldn't be more excited!

Love, Krystle

1 comment:

In With the Light said...

You will be in my prayers for your future! Sounds quite busy but I believe you can do it! And Ellie is looking great!