Friday, March 9, 2012

Claire's 1st Birthday!

I tried to have these pictures be in order, but I'm not quite sure what happened! A friend of ours took some really great pictures at the party (but you'll definitely notice when his stop and mine begin ;) . We had a lot of friends and family come- almost 40 people actually! We had a great time and it was so bittersweet to see my baby turn 1. I don't think I was ready for it, and I'm probably still not. I am so behind on posting, but here's to catching up! 

 Daddy & the Birthday Girl admiring the cakepops I made ;)
 My sweet girl holding her new lamb from her Auntie Ashlee :)
 Singing Happy Birthday and trying to not have the candle blow out!
 My crazy big girl- Ellie got SO dirty at the party- she was making "Sand Angels"in the playground...haha!
 Snapping a quick picture of her actually wearing her party hat!
 All of us :)
 Mommy & Claire
 Daddy & Claire
 Claire trying on one of her new headbands ;)
 Ellie and Claire right before the party
My sweet girl walking out of the house to go to her party! Couldn't be happier :)

1 comment:

Regina said...

Beautiful..I love them all Krystle..So wish we could have been there..