Monday, August 4, 2008

The Middle Name Game

I was tagged by Shannon to do this fun little name game...so here goes!

The Rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life that corresponds with each letter of your middle name.
3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.


M- Maternal. I love babies, and hope to have MANY some day!

A- Apples are not my favorite fruit. I usually take one to work with me, then leave it somewhere around the office...so at the end of the week, I have like 4 laying around! ha!...............................I had to dig for this one, if you couldn't already tell!!!!

R- Reality Television. There is something about it I can't get enough of...people are interesting, what can I say?!

I- Introvert. It seems like I'm an extrovert, but deep down, I'm actually quite the thinker & analyzer.

A- Always working. I'm hardly ever home. Whether it be my actual work, youth group, house work, whatever, I am always going.
That was hard!!! I'm not that good at this! That was for you Shannon :)

I don't have a ton of other bloggers I know, so I will do the usual :)
1. Jessica, 2. Ashley, 3.Karilee, 4. Jenny

2 comments:

A Full House said...

Krystle, did you tag me?????? I don't want to assume that Jenny is me :)

Shannon said...

thanks for being the ONLY PERSON that i tagged to do this!!!