Thursday, November 8, 2007

Life Updates

Sorry I haven't written lately. There hasn't been much to write about. We are hoping to move into our new place in 2 weeks. The apartment complex didn't do a proper clean AT ALL, and therefore we refuse to move in until it is completely finished. AND they take $30 off our rent for each day it isn't done and they are going on their 10th day! This makes Adam really happy, but I am frustrated because I have been the one talking to them, trying to make it all work, and the darn thing STILL isn't finished. Okay. I'm done ranting. But that's the update on that.

As soon as the apartment is all done I will post pictures :) We are hoping to decorate it really cute with our tight budget. So, we will see what we come up with. Also, Adam and I have to downgrade to a queen size bed when we are use to our king to conserve space! Ugh! But, it is just one of the sacrifices to becoming debt free I guess :)

So, that's all I have for today. Pretty boring. Better luck next time...

No comments: