Thursday, November 29, 2007

Little Update

Well, it's been a while. I have definitely been slacking in my blogging duties. Sorry everyone.
Thanksgiving turned out to be pretty rough. Adam got food poisoning the night before Thanksgiving from Taco Bell! He was so sick that night and the whole Thanksgiving Day. Meanwhile, I unpacked my house by myself instead of enjoying family time and turkey, I cried. The funny thing, is that I posted a blog (my last one) about how we should be thankful on thanksgiving, and instead I just felt bad for myself and had a terribe day. Letting yourself down is No fun!

But on the bright side, our house is completely unpacked and everything is in place :) We are really proud of our room too. We were trying to make it an all-purpose room since we were moving in with people so that we could have our own thing going on. And it looks great! Yay for us! It's very cozy...

I feel like I have been posting blogs lately about nothing important or of quality. So, I'll give you an update on me. In the midst of all my business, I don't feel like I have had a lot of time for myself to just think and be silent. And I have found that in those times when I actually do get a few minutes, I am beating myself up with guilt about all the things that I haven't been doing. Adam and I had a long talk about it last night, and he reminded me that it's silly to feel guilty about it, because in reality, I truly DON'T have enough time for all the things I'd like to do. So, my goal is to find some time that I can spend with just God and I. I am really yearning for those times but I have just felt like my head is full of too much other junk that I can't focus. I need a little peace of mind!

That's all for now! I am planning on taking pictures of our little room tonight so that will be fun! And maybe..just maybe.. i'll post some :)

Until next time...Peace!

No comments: