Monday, December 3, 2007

"These are a Few of my Favorite Things!"


Hello my friends. I was searching through blogs the other day and found this little tid-bit. I have been thinking a lot about being MY own woman lately. It's hard to remember who you are in the midst of being a working girl, focusing on getting debt-free, being a wife, finding a ministry to "fit" in, and many many more things. I thought that this little survey was just so neat and simple. It reminded me that I do in fact have my favorite things, and I tend to forget the things I like quite often. It's kinda fun to just focus on yourself for a change, and I think that I will embrace that while I have the opportunity. So, here goes. I am going to answer that little list of favorite things for all of you out there :) Enjoy!

Color: I like deep purples and any warm colors

Holiday: Definitely Christmas. I start listening to christmas music in like mid-November!

Beverage: Apricot Tea sweetened with Splenda. Mmm...I can taste it now!

Smell: I don't like coffee, but I love the smell of it in the container! I love lavender also.

Snack: A big bowl of fruit

Cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants

Restaurant: Depends. Either Wildflower Bread Co. or P.F Changs

Breakfast: Cereal Cereal and more Cereal! I could literally have it every meal... :)

Month of the Year: I have 2...September and December. Those are the months I'd like to have my babies!

Season: Winter

Article of Clothing: How about articles? My pajamas!

Movie: This is a hard one. I'd have to say When Harry met Sally. I watch it almost every week.

Sport: Volleyball

Comfort Food: Again, cereal.

Magazine: Taste of Home. It has the BEST recipes.

T.V. Show: None other than The Office!

Day of the Week: I enjoy Saturdays. It's the only true "Weekend".

Song: "Linger" by the Cranberries

Book: Hmm..I'm in the process of a few that may take 1st place, but as of right now it's Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller.

Animal: Dogs of course!


Well, there they are. I had fun!

No comments: