Friday, December 7, 2007

Date Nights

Adam and I had such a great time together last night. I got home from work and went straight to bed to take a nap. I was so exhausted! That never happens. I slept for about an hour and 1/2, then I woke up to dinner already on the stove ready to be eaten! We ate, then watched the most amazing show ever....THE OFFICE! Too bad it was a re-run though. But it was really good still. And right after it was over we got our swimsuits on and went swimming and sat in the hot tub for a long while and talked. It was so relaxing. Then we came back home, I read around 100 pages in my book while Adam played videogames, and then we went to sleep. Last night was a MUCH needed night. I have been so drained lately that I just needed a little 'pick me up'. And plus, I got to spend a lot of time with a man that I am STILL SO IN LOVE with after almost 5 years of being together. I am so happy to know that I will keep on falling more and more in love with him as the years go by. Thank you Jesus for marriage.