Thursday, February 7, 2008

Vacationing with The Porters

Just another Adventure with the Porters


This picture is of Encinitas, California. We will be there in approximately 9 days! We are in desperate need of a vacation to just relax and be together. I love vacations where the only pressing things to do are 1) hang out together, 2) have fun together, and 3) relax together.
Adam and I like eachother way too much and it's hard to not see eachother very often. We are the type of people who get annoyed and fight when we are away from eachother. It's not very common, but we love being the exception. I am looking forward to laying on the beach, reading a good book, and not even thinking about the time.
Until then, we will wait anxiously and impatiently!
P.S. We are still on our "get of of debt in a year plan", and with that in mind I tried to be as thrifty as possible. I think that God was on my side since we got such a smokin' deal! Two plane tickets, 4 nights stay at a hotel on the beach, and a car for $360! Yay!
Song of Solomon 5: 10
"My beloved is dazzling and ruddy, Outstanding among ten thousand."

No comments: