Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Finding Beauty in the Mundane


Tap, tap, tap! Anybody out there?! Wow. It's been a long time since I dusted off this little ol' blog. Since the last time I wrote I had another baby (Abram 1.5 yrs old) and am almost halfway through my pregnancy with baby number 4. In pure laziness and not wanting to recap multiple years worth of events, I won't. I'm just going to pick right back up as if I never left. Using this blog has been one of my best ways to document the daily happenings of my life and help me to remember them all. So, I have huge hopes of staying strong and using this thing quite a bit.

This has been the hardest season of life yet. I never thought having 3 kids would be so hard! The sleeplessness, the busyness, and the mundane tasks day in and day out that leave you feeling like you are waking up in groundhog day EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I have resolved to making sure that I try to find the beauty in each day. Embracing the fact that every day may look painfully similar to the last, but there are these little treasures in each day that make it all worth it.

So, this my attempt to write down all those memories & treasures that fill my heart up. I'm sure the craziness of life will sneak it's way in as well too! If anyone is still out there, thanks for following!

No comments: