Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well, this is my second blog of the day...Crazy!

I was just thinking about how hard it is at times to be an adult. Making decisions isn't something that I am very good at sometimes, and it's hard to not get REALLY emotional about tough situations and decisions in life. Being all-grown-up is so intimidating. It's weird that we are able to IN SOME WAYS control where our future is going to go. And then, when we really think about it, the decisions that we make on this earth are so small compared to the big picture.

I think about all the young people out there who are trying so hard to be so grown up. I just want to tell them to slow down and enjoy life where it is. I am actually jealous of their youth.

So, for today, I need to pray for sober-mindedness (is that a word?), and clarity.







No comments: