Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Christmas Time in the City!


I can't even begin to explain to you how excited I am about the christmas season being so near! Well, who am I kidding, I am ALREADY listening to christmas music! Yesterday I turned on the radio only to hear christmas carols....from that point on I decided that it's ok for me to break out all of my own cd's and listen to them religiously! I do enjoy thanksgiving as well, but for some reason Turkey just doesn't give me the same warm & fuzzy feeling :)
In other news, I got to see our sweet little baby yesterday! I had an ultrasound and he/she was just going crazy! It was doing flips, pushing itself off and switching positions....it had the ultrasound technician and I cracking up! She couldn't get the measurements she was trying to get for the longest time; fortunately for me :) I just got to stare at our little miracle for so much longer...if only I could actually feel all that movement! I can't wait.
If you haven't noticed already, I'm well past the "freaked-out" stage and into the SUPER EXCITED stage! It's kind of hard knowing that I will be in a different boat then a lot of my friends, but at the same time, how can you be too upset about meeting and caring for the amazing baby that you and the one you love made?!?! I'd say it's pretty impossible. I am a little over 3 months now...as you can see from my little meter (top right)! And my belly has popped just a little bit. Unfortunately our camera is still not working, so I can't post any pictures :( It doesn't really matter though because I'm at that awkward chubby stage...the one where people just think you are really bloated...so glamorous!
Oh, and by the way, I have already had people tell me "what to do" or "what not to do" while being pregnant/having the baby/during labor/..and the list goes on. And let me tell you it is NO BUENO people! I love their insight & deeply appreciate it, but everyone is different...your way will most likely NOT be my way. Ok, I'm off my pedistool. Thanks for listening :)
Love,
Krystle

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh Krystle. you are so cute. 12 WEEKS ALREADY?!!! Oh my goodness. You little meter is so cute, Alyssa thinks mine is creepy. tee hee. Your words made me well up a little... ok a lot... and I am so excited for you and Adam and the surprise blessing God has given you. I wish I could come see you again right now and see that little belly! Don't worry, you will be giant like me in a matter of weeks ;) love ya girl xoxo

Adrienne said...

hey girl. i like reading what you write. i can totally relate to people telling you what to do. and that that's all they ever talk about. the worst is when someone greets the baby in your tummy and not you. i'm glad things are lookin up!

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

I remember that stage.. wanting to see more of a belly than you feel. Before you know it.. POP! Then you have a small watermelon like me!! I can't wait till you can feel your baby.. it is the best feeling ever!! I have a lot of shirts ready for you! I'm past the small stage and into the med stage. :)

*jj said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! we are so happy for your guys :)