Thursday, June 18, 2009

WHEW!!------1 Month Already?!

I have been a total blog-slacker. I give myself all the grace in the world though :) This past month has been FULL of ups & downs. More ups than downs, so that's good news! It's been a rough but awesome transition into mommy-hood. Ellie is nothing short of AMAZING. So cute, so fun, & already developing a little personality. Breastfeeding is nowhere to be found...I am pumping and doing the bottle...she will have NOTHING to do with my twins unfortunately. But that's ok...she's getting the good stuff, and that's all that counts :)

Right now I'm having a much needed break. Listening to some John Mayer, catching up on other blogs, and I may, I repeat, I MAY even be able to take a shower! Cross your fingers...my poor husband has to deal with stinky me all the time! Ha ha! Crazy how priorities change.

Here is our past month in pictures...ENJOY!
Our first day out...sorry for the blurry picture!
Week 2

Mommy, Daddy, & Ellie out for dinner & shopping!
Mom & Dad still feeling the LOVE....Lots of it!!
Daddy & Ellie sharing some smooches :)
1 Month Old! Family Pic
Ellie-1 Month Old- Rockin' her Birthday Suit!!
How cute is that face?! Seriously...she kills me.
Little Sleeper...
All washed and relaxed...
Love, Krystle

8 comments:

Leigh Steele said...

So so so perfect. I love her little belly!
Ya'll are cuter than ever. Motherhood suits you.
And the nursing? You are doing an awesome job, as you said, by pumping. I know that's not the easiest thing but YAY for you!
xoxo

Ashley said...

little beauty! I'm so glad to hear you are doing better, and AWESOME job with the pumping. you are such an awesome mommy!!!

Adrienne said...

awww she IS a cutie! i'm so glad to see new photos. you are doing a great job and ellie is blessed to have you!

Shannon said...

oh my goodness she is adorable! is she blonde?? looks like it. How sweet.

Unknown said...

You are awesome! I give you so much credit for sticking with the pumping. Good for you! Ellie will blossom b/c of that breastmilk! She is seriously so beautiful! I love that little belly in the last pic. You are such a beautiful family!

Jessica said...

I like the pictures!! She is a cutie.

rclaflin said...

Hey! It was SO fun to see you and your lovely family this weekend! Little Ellie is an angel - she is perfect :) Keep being the good mommy you are Krystle. You're doing fantastic!

In With the Light said...

what great pics!! so glad things are going better!