Friday, September 7, 2007

Abigail May Smith
Birthday: September 7, 2007
Weight: 7lbs 11.5 ounces
Height: 21 inches
Time: 5:23am

That is the info on my new neice :) I was in the hospital all night with my best friend Heather and it was so special. The whole time people were asking me how I felt about having a baby of my own one day (I think they were expecting me to be terrified because of the terrible labor she was going through) , but I was so moved by the whole experience. To have a baby is so womanly and honorable. Heather was in so much pain but I have never really seen her look so beautiful :) She was bringing a new life onto this earth! It's amazing.

I have almost been married for 2 years now, and it seems like people are asking more and more when we will have one. Everything that is happening certainly DOES give me "baby fever", but becoming a mother is a HUGE decision to make. But I am hoping that my time will come soon ! :) I know that being a mommy is one of my biggest dreams, and I have known ever since I was little that I want to have a child at a young age. Choices choices...

Until then however, I will be overly content with what God has provided me so far. I have a loving, caring, thoughtful husband, and a nice home. God is good.

I will be posting pictures of little Abby soon :) She is truly a miracle.

Until next time...<3

No comments: