Friday, September 21, 2007

Life Update!

Well, lots has happened since I last wrote... the most recent news is that I am going to be a "real" auntie in about 30 minutes! So excited! Little Hana is going to enter the world and be another one of God's little miracles :) It's so amazing! I can't believe my brother will be a daddy before I'm a mommy! But life is full of surprises I guess...I will definitely post some pictures VERY soon...

I start my Nurse's Assistant program on Monday. I'll be there from 8 to 12:30, then I go to work until 7, then I go home and do homework! Ah! This only lasts for 5 weeks though, so I have decided that I am going to not think about how tired I am and keep thinking about how there will be an end to all the craziness soon! But I will miss my time with my husband the most...he is just the best EVER and the one that I ALWAYS miss being away from :(

HOWEVER, he just got a different promotion at the bank and that's super exciting! But that means training for 8 weeks, tests, and a few long days here and there. But it is going to be great for our little family :) I'm so proud of him!

In the midst of all this, I keep wondering about where the time for family and friends will be...there just isn't enough time in the day for all the things I need to do and WANT to do...like right now I have a huge pile of laundry on the floor screaming my name, but I have to continue wearing the small amount of clean clothes that I have left until I can devote and ENTIRE day to it! Ah!

And I miss time...there needs to be just a few more hours in the day...

That's all for now...I will post more pictures soon...until then....

In Christ,
Krystle

No comments: