Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh Vacations :)

Well, Adam and I are off to the Grand Canyon this tomorrow for the weekend. So fun! We are overdue for a little mini vacation. So it will be really refreshing!

I do have a funny story about it though...So, Adam has it in his mind that I have never been to the Grand Canyon. I have been twice to be exact, but everytime we talk to people about it, he says that this is my first time going! It's the oddest thing! And each time I remind him that that is NOT the case, and he remembers and apologizes... So, now we have an inside joke that everytime we talk about the Grand Canyon, we act like I've never been! So funny!

We are staying at a little country Bed & Breakfast, which should be really cute. And then we are taking a train up to the Canyon. It's only a 2 1/2 hour ride, but neither of us have been on trains so it'll be an adventure!

AND on the way up, I am going to try and put some new fabric over my living room pillows because I have been wanting to just get new ones, but they are so expensive and I can never find a pattern that I really like. So, we'll see what happens. I will be posting a lot of pictures of the trip, and hopefully my pillows when we get back!

No comments: