Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Michael Thurmond's Body Makeover


I am on to another New Year's resolution...losing the 10 lbs I have wanted to loose for a long while now! Yes! My good friend Alexa and I are doing this plan together and I am on day 2 so far, and it's pretty rough. You eat 6 small meals a day, which seems like a lot, but it's not food that you are particularly crazy about, which makes it tough. Lots of veggies, some fruit, and VERY bland things besides that. But, my body does feel really good eating this way, and I am thankful that you get almost immediate results. That is one thing that is so discouraging to me about losing weight and getting in shape- it seems to take forever! It's suppose to only take 6 weeks, so we will see how it goes :) I may only go for about 3 weeks if I get the results I want, then I will just maintain. So, there is that update...

Woo hoo for losing weight!!!

No comments: