Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emotions Galore!

Man, sometimes it's stinkin hard being a girl! I thought that I would share with you all how CRAZY I have been lately. My emotions are just so out of wack right now, and I am driving myself crazy...ever have those days where you don't even wanna live in your own body??? Yep..that has been me lately. And my poor poor husband! He gets all the heat. I have just been crying, yelling, getting mad, frustrated, etc....you name it, I have been feelin it. Here are just a couple examples of my craziness:

1) Monday night I had an AMAZING, ROMANTIC, WONDERFUL date with my husband. It was at home, but it was one of the most romantic nights of my life...no joke. So, giving that as a little background, Tuesday, Adam brought me lunch at work (which I should have been totally grateful for). Since we are on our debt-plan right now, we were having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. Adam drove all the way out to my work, brought all the stuff, and we were about to sit down and start making the sandwiches, when I realized that there were no snacks to go with our sandwiches. This made me VERY upset! I was so mad that he hadn't thought of a snack and I was being so mean to him about it, that when I practically threw his piece of bread at him to put peanut butter on, he tossed it back at me and said that he was leaving because I was being so ridiculous. So , then I threw the piece of bread back at him and made him so mad. Then, I started crying. And what I was really upset about came out, and we talked it through, and everything was ok. But man, poor Adam!

2) Then today, I was on my way home from work, and I was asking him if someone could come over tonight for dinner, and I was so into them coming over, that I really didn't give him the opportunity to say no. I basically was telling him, and not asking him, but in a question form if that makes sense. Once again, I got mad, cried, and was just so upset that he could even THINK of saying no to my proposal. To make it worse, Adam was headed to an interview right then, and we got off the phone still pretty upset with eachother, and I should have just been unselfish and wished him luck instead of being a contentious wife! Ugh!

And the emotions just keep rolling. I could cry at any given time right now, and I'm SO over it! I can't even imagine what I will be like when I'm pregnant! Ah! And, if you know me, then you know that this is not like me. I'm pretty steady for a girl. What is going on?!?!

On another note, one thing I am excited about is going to the Carrie Underwood concert with my friend Shannon in 2 days! Yeah! So, I suppose I can be happy about that :)

-K

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ohhh girl. are you sure you aren't spying in me and writing about my life? ;)

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh! Yes, being female makes us crazy sometimes. That's probably why God made the man uncrazy. Can you imagine if they were just like us when it came to their emotions? Oh my word. Well, I hope you are having a blast at the concert! You better post pics. :)