Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bogus!

YouTube - The Church of Oprah Exposed


Okay friends and fellow believers. Check out this video... It makes me cringe. I think that it's really important to know what the women in our country are clinging to, and the blasphemous lies that Oprah is believing, supporting, and flooding into people's lives. If this doesn't make me want to go out and shine MY light for Jesus and claim HIM to the world, then I don't know what does!

John14:6

Jesus said " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

This is very scary. Beware. Satan is so deceitful and he can disguise himself SO well. Do not be duped to this way of "Self-empowerment" for the sake of being able to live however you want to with no consequences. The truth is, that Jesus is the only One that brings peace, fulfillment, and satisfaction to our lives in this evil world.

Let's all keep praying and shine our lights for Him.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW !! What a shock.
This most definitley made me want to go pray!