Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks for picking me Shannon : )

So, my friend Shannon tagged me to blog about what I have been learning lately. So, here goes.

1. Pain can be really healing sometimes. It takes you back to the reality of life.
2. Standing up for yourself is important, even if it means hurting someone else's feelings.
3. I am learning to be okay with improving myself and just focusing on ME.
4. Getting "stuff" done, whatever that may be, relieves the small stresses of the day.
5. Vanity isn't important.
6. Don't let hurt feelings dwell in your heart. Get them out, and again, even if that means hurting someone's feelings.
7. Having FUN with my husband is essential for our relationship to flourish. Just fanning the flame. Remembering how much we really LIKE each other.
8. Be okay with crying when you need to.
9. Remembering that Jesus takes me as I am. And He doesn't care where I've done or what I'm going to do.
10. Procrastination never pays off.

I'm sure I have been learning much much more, but it's just not comin' to me at the moment. Hope you all are having a good week!

I tag...Jessica Miller, and Karilee!

3 comments:

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

Oh no! You tagged me! Look at my blog for my response.

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I'll go do mine!

Shannon said...

:) that was so good, and I can learn a lot from what you are learning!