Monday, September 15, 2008

Follow-up!!!

A while back, (I can't even remember how long ago!), I posted a blog that said that I was planning on getting a little bit "craftier". I'm not very good at following up sometimes, and I just finished a project today with my mom & sister, so since it was fresh on my mind I decided to fill you all in. We went to Joann's fabric store, we picked out fabric, thread, and stuffing, and we made pillows! I was a litte apprehensive at first because I have NEVER sewed ANYTHING in my life, but everything turned out much much better than expected :) I wanted to post some pictures so that you all knew that I actually followed up and did something I said I would do on my blog! I'm not a pro, but I think this one was a success.


What I started with...
The SUPER CUTE pattern
This is fuzzy, but I wanted to show you my seam :)
The Finished product! Love it!
Love you all,
Krystle


8 comments:

The Mathis Clan said...

Hey Krystle! Its been a long time. I just started a blog and then I remembered that you posted your link on myspace, so I wanted to say hello. Hope you and Adam are doing great. I'd love to chat sometime :)
Somer

Ashley said...

SO proud of you!!!!!! ;)

lindsey said...

Hey Krystle. Cute pillow. I really want to learn to sew, I just never get around to it...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I'll stop by yours more often.

Porter is a great name! It's my maiden name and I miss it. My married name is ridiculous!

A Full House said...

It turned out so cute! Can you share some of your creativity with me please =] Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

you make me jealous. pff. ;)

It's A Wonderful Life said...

I feel like a proud mom!!! hahaha!!! Way to go dude! Hey check out my blog!!! I did something with it!!! yea!!

One Blessed Family said...

You are too cute! Isn't weird to think of just how many people look at our blogs... well It is nice to meet you Porter family! Good friends of Karilee are good friends of ours!!
Have a blessed day!

Amy said...

I love the pillow, maybe I should try to make some throw pillows, I have been looking for some new ones but they are so expensive