Sunday, September 21, 2008

Simply Pooped

I have been working 12 hour shifts for the last 4 days straight (Wed-Sat). I still have 2 more 12 hour shifts to go (while my co-worker I am working for is basking in the warm sun & ocean breeze in Hawaii!....and no, I'm not jealous one bit...Ha ha! Ya right)Then today, Adam and I drove down 3 hours to Sierra Vista, Az for my niece's 1st birthday. She ended up getting really sick and had to leave her own party to go to the urgent care :( On the way there, my car over-heated, and we had to sit in the sun for a little over an hour waiting for it to cool down so that we could work on it. We just got back not too long ago, and needless to say I am pooped. It has been a long 5 days and I have to just tough it out for 2 more! I'm sure that my blogging inspirations will come back to me once my brain is done being fried by everything else this world demands of me :) I find that if I don't just blog about SOMTHING, then I won't blog until I have something to say, and that ends up being WAY too much in between. So, I am doing this both for you & for me :) Hope everyone's weekend has been GREAT!

Love, Krystle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these days, I am going to see you and you are just going to look like a zombie! Stay sane if you can! ;)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Oh my gosh! You need a spa day! LOL! Get some rest as soon as you can!!

Ashley said...

awwww poor girl. just think, TWO WEEKS!!!

Adrienne said...

thanks. i'm glad you like my idea! you should always carry coolant with you. my car overheated on the way to showlow one time. it was horrible! you know when you're going up the mountain and it was over 100 degrees and it just wouldn't make it. let me also add i was prego. i also can't believe you work that much! poor you!

Ajohnson said...

i'm so sorry your so stressed=( I'm going to call you tommorow we haven't talked/seen you in forever!

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

I'm sorry your car overheated.. that's the worst! I'm so glad you guys came over last night! Happy Early Birthday!