Thursday, February 12, 2009

Proof

Here they are....FINALLY! Some pregnant pictures. As of today, I only have 100 days left! Some days it seems really far away, and others, right around the corner. Today it seems far. I'm a little over 6 months along right now. It's crazy! Adam and I are having a blast reading a TON of books on parenting. We can't wait to implement some of the things that we have learned. But for now, I will leave you with these pictures :) Happy Thursday night everyone!!!

Feelin' her kick!
This was me about 5 1/2 months along


6 comments:

Shannon said...

dude you look awesome!

In With the Light said...

you look great and i love your blog!!

Ashley said...

yay for belly pics, you are gorgeous!

jenniferlauren photography said...

You look gorgeous, as always! The maternity clothes are so much cuter now! I looked like a big dork the first time and a super gigantic big dork the second time!

It's A Wonderful Life said...

Such a cute prego mama! (Almost as cute as I was :-) hehehe. Love ya dude!

Adrienne said...

so cute! :) you look amazing!