Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Cole

My little nephew Cole made his entrance into this world on Monday morning :) We were all SO happy to finally meet him!!! At first glance, I think he looks just like my brother....he weighed 8lbs 13oz, and was 22 inches long. Big healthy boy! I got to go to the hospital a few hours after he was born, and then later that night Adam and I went to the hospital to walk around with him so that my brother and sister-in-law could sleep....oh I remember those days of pure exhaustion! Here he is!:
Baby Cole with Auntie Krystle....I LOVE holding babies :)
Cole with his big sis Hana
Ellie & Cole
An exhausted Jay, Hana making a goofy face, and Cole
And I had to leave you with a cute picture of MY baby!
P.S. I have an ultrasound tomorrow evening to tell me how far along I am! So exciting! I'll keep ya posted :)
Love,
Krystle





No comments: