Friday, April 16, 2010

Ultrasound

Random picture of my little painter ;)

I had my ultrasound today. Apparently I wasn't far along enough to see the baby or a heartbeat. I think I'm only 5 weeks along...all that was visible was a sac. Not gonna lie, it totally freaked me out. Just the mere thought that a baby could possibly not be in there is totally heartbreaking. The ultrasound techinician kept saying that at this time there is nothing to worry about and to just come back in a few weeks and we should be able to see something....I think the mom in me is what made me worried! I called my mom crying, and she said to not worry, it's totally normal to not see anything this early, and a few others confirmed the same thing also. I even typed it in on yahoo to see if others had experienced this too, and they had! Now I just need to calm down and trust in the Lord, and not get worked up over nothing! Hopefully in a few weeks, I'll have some great news and pictures of our little baby and it's little heartbeat :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I totally understand your concern. Same thing happened with me when I was pregnant with Jack. I'm praying for you and this amazing life that's growing inside you.

In With the Light said...

Congrats on the news and I am sure all is fine! Keep us posted.

Leigh Steele said...

exhale and know your body is wise.
loving you...
xoxo