Friday, April 9, 2010

Then there were 4.....

I am sooooo happy to say that Ellie is going to be a big sister!!! I just found out a couple days ago that I'm pregnant! I think I'm about 5-6 weeks along, and my due date is probably around November 27th :) I have an ultrasound this week to give me an real due date though. Adam and I are SO happy and feel so blessed that the Lord has given us another life to love on! It is truly a gift. Nausea has totally set in, and I'm feeling a bit sick at the moment, but here is our life lately in pictures!

Adam and Ellie in her purple room
Isn't this the goofiest face??? She's so funny!
Ellie at the play area in the mall...she loves it!
Ok, I'm not a bad parent...Ellie loves doing stuff like this! She even gets our dogs leashes and puts them around her neck!....it sounds worse than it is! Ha ha!
Adam and I on Easter....we didn't snap any good family photos! Bummer.
New bookshelves...I love the way they fill up the corner.
My sis-in-law Amanda and I...she is past her due date and we are soo excited to meet baby Cole!
Adam, Ellie, my brother Jay, and niece Hana
Ellie & Hana....not sure why Ellie looks cross-eyed ;)
Ellie and daddy outside on the swing
Our new rug & Ellie watching her little show :)
I just LOVE this picture. This is so Ellie. Climbing on EVERYTHING all the time. She has superb balance. Not bad for a little girl!

Love, K

7 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations to my wonderful family. I'm happy and sad at the same time, the sad being that Jacob is not here to share this wonderful news that he will be an Uncle again. I love you guys with all my heart.
xoxoxo
Grandma Porter

Margaret said...

Congratulations Krystle! That's so exciting! And boy, do I admire you for taking care of 3-4 little ones AND being pregnant- I can't imagine!

Love that picture of Ellie on the guitar.... I think there are gymnastics lessons in her future. :-)

Leigh Steele said...

you KNOW how thrilled am i. beyond it!
cannot wait for another beautiful homebirth.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! Love the shelves and the rug too!

Ron Cooper said...

Beautiful family!

Just wanted to say hi on this beautiful sunny Sunday. You’re always welcome to stop and pay me a visit!

My latest postings are, “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

Please leave your comments!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


Ron

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Congrats!