Monday, April 26, 2010

Rethinking

I have pondered about my blog a lot lately. I feel it is getting a little too "fluffy". I know that family updates & pictures are always fun, but it has turned into something that Ihadn't intended it to be. Originally, I was going for honest, real life-stuff, struggles, my welcomed (or un-welcomed) opinions. I think its good for me to not know who reads my blog because it makes me scared to post things when I know who is reading...I have not posted many a-blogs because of that very reason. So, all this to say, I'm gonna start saying what on my mind. Controversial or not, I'm not gonna care...I have a right to my thoughts....right?! And I figure if people don't like it, they don't have to read it. So there you have it- my disclaimer for future entries. Consider yourselves warned, and I hope that we all remain friends after you discover the dark corners of my mind that wander aimlessly :) Tomorrows, or tonights topic if I get around to it......Breastfeeding & the Family Bed.

Wishing you all a superb Monday afternoon! Only 40 minutes til Adam gets home....Can't wait!

Love,

No comments: