Monday, March 2, 2009

Sneak Peak!


Here is our first sneak peak of the pictures that we took with our dear friend Jennifer. Check out her other photography at: jenniferlaurenphotography.blogspot.com
We are sooooo thrilled. We were able to check out a few shots before we left on her camera, and I was ALREADY blown away. I can't even imagine what the rest will look like once she does her magic to them! She does SUCH a good job, and it really was sooo much fun.
As soon as I get more I will post them! Can't wait!!!
Love, Krystle

3 comments:

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS! I can not wait to see more!!!!

Adrienne said...

how great! i totally wish i had been able to get some photos taken! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Adrienne. I didn't get any done either and I totally regret it!

They are going to be beautiful!