Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Toddler Tuesday: Art

During the time I was breastfeeding Claire, THIS happened! Hahaha! I ran to grab the camera to snap a quick picture, then it all went downhill from there. Ellie was covered in paint, even her hair (which you can't see here, it's on the other side), and then my dog ran in and put his paws in the paint...needless to say there was a big mess to clean! If there are ever moments you really feel like a mom, this is definitely it! I did get a good laugh about it though, and Ellie was super proud of herself!
Oh my sweet girl. Since my last postings, Ellie's whining has REALLY improved. I think her understanding that it does nothing for her has changed things. She has been so much fun lately! She's really taking more of an interest in playing independently, which has been SO NICE for me :) And it's a lot of fun to just sit and watch her do her thing! Lately she is really into singing & dancing- just like her momma! :) I love it.

No comments: